Online casino – Alternative Payment Methods
|1||Read Review||$25 Free||25GRATIS||Visit|
|2||Read Review||$20 Free use code: 20GIFT||20GIFT||Visit|
|3||Read Review||20 Free Spins||TRICK||Visit|
|4||Read Review||$30 Free Chips||TOPSECRET30||Visit|
|5||Read Review||60 Free Spins||Use Link||Visit|
|6||Read Review||$30 FREE CHIP||JUICY30||Visit|
|7||Read Review||$50 Free >use bonus code: 50ELROYALE||50ELROYALE||Visit|
|8||Read Review||$30 Free||30AUPOKIES||Visit|
|9||Read Review||20 Free Spins||COL1FREE20ALL||Visit|
|10||Read Review||BONUS CODE: COL1FREE50CWC||COL1FREE50CWC||Visit|
Most online casinos offer customers the option to pay by so-called alternative payment methods. Gaming sites encourage the use of these “electronic wallets,” and often offer special bonuses for each financial transaction made through these payment processors.
Online casinos encourage online payments through alternative payment because of their user-friendliness, speed and ease of management by the online gaming site. All financial transactions are made via the internet, and the “electronic wallet” is the bridge between the customer’s casino and bank accounts. The main benefit is that transparency and convenience is guaranteed for both sides.
Other elements that make these methods of payment convenient for gamers are the low cost and in most cases total anonymity. In addition, online casinos often compensate users of these payment methods with bonuses proportional to the deposited amount.
We have compiled a list of three of the most common conventional payment methods and a representative list of online casinos’ alternative payment options.
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners Club, Visa Electron, Delta and more. These credit cards work completely online for both payments and withdrawals, providing very fast service.
- Bank Transfers: paid within 2 to 5 working days, and are the preferred means of payment by high rollers, because there are no payment limitations.
- Wire transfer: is the electronic transfer of money between two accounts.
- Neteller: gives the player a fast and secure deposit service. A Neteller account is easily refundable with any credit card.
- Instadebit: this payment method allows the player to make instantaneous deposits from his bank account into his online casino account.
- Moneybookers: allows payments and withdrawals using a credit card or a bank transfer.
- Click2Pay: internationally renowned secure web wallet allows quick fund transfers
- Ukash: a prepaid card users can buy at official resellers stores and use as cash at online casinos that allows this payment method.
- Paysafecard: This is a prepaid card that can be used on the internet, several online casinos are included as shopping sites.
- Entropay: this payment method allows for instant deposits into an online casino account using a credit card.
- iDeal: a new payment method which is highly popular in the Netherlands. It is very user-friendly and does not require any account creation, registering or downloading.
- myCitadel: a fast e-wallet to make deposits into your online casino account.
Best InstaDebit Online Casinos InstaDebit is a mode of transaction that is supported by every financial institutions in Canada. This payment system ensures stress-free transactions and it support CAD and...
Paysafecard is a form of prepaid system of payment and it is only acceptable for gambling at casinos that accept it as a payment means. This system of payment ensures...
EcoPayz is a popular solutions provider for international transactions. It enables sharp and fitting payments all over the world. EcoPayz was established in the United Kingdom and it focuses on...
BEST 5 iDEAL ONLINE CASINOS iDeal was introduced in the year 2005 as a payment system for online casinos. It was formed by 8 major Dutch banks with collections of...
EXCLUSIVE REVIEW OF WIRE TRANSFER ONLINE CASINOS Wire Transfer is a system of payment that allows the transactions of funds between bank accounts. Since the inception of this payment system,...
Review of Visa / MasterCard Payment Services in Online Casino An elaborate guide which covers which got established somewhere around mid of the past twenty century & by now turns...
Online Casino that use Neteller Neteller is a British means of payment that was launched in 1999. This payment system ensures the security, immediate and anonymity of users transactions. The...
Review of Bitcoin Payment Services in Online Casino An elaborate guide which covers Bitcoin payment services, a form of cryptocurrency, quite popular, widely used all over the universe, & turns...
Online Casino with Skrill? Skrill – The E-Wallet Every Digital Gambler Should Know About Whether you are a seasoned patron of online casinos or just thinking of getting into internet...
PayPal – A Well-Known E-Wallet Great for Digital Gambling PayPal is perhaps the most popular e-wallet in the digital world. It has become so insanely mainstream that many major retailers...