Best Online Casino Payment Methods:
Most online casinos offer customers the option to pay by so-called alternative payment methods. Gaming sites encourage the use of these “electronic wallets,” and often offer special bonuses for each financial transaction made through these payment processors.
Online casinos encourage online payments through alternative payment because of their user-friendliness, speed and ease of management by the online gaming site. All financial transactions are made via the internet, and the “electronic wallet” is the bridge between the customer’s casino and bank accounts. The main benefit is that transparency and convenience is guaranteed for both sides.
Other elements that make these payment methods, convenient for gamers are the low cost and in most cases total anonymity. In addition, online casinos often compensate users of these payment methods with bonuses proportional to the deposited amount.
We have compiled a list of three of the most common conventional payment methods and a representative list of online casinos’ alternative payment options.
- Online Casino Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners Club, Visa Electron, Delta and more. These credit cards work completely online for both payments and withdrawals, providing very fast service.
- Bank Transfers: paid within 2 to 5 working days, and are the preferred means of payment by high rollers, because there are no payment limitations.
- Wire transfer: is the electronic transfer of money between two accounts.
- Neteller: gives the player a fast and secure deposit service. A Neteller account is easily refundable with any credit card.
- Instadebit: this payment method allows the player to make instantaneous deposits from his bank account into his online casino account.
- Moneybookers: allows payments and withdrawals using a credit card or a bank transfer.
- Click2Pay: internationally renowned secure web wallet allows quick fund transfers
- Ukash: a prepaid card users can buy at official resellers stores and use as cash at online casinos that allows this payment method.
- Paysafecard: This is a prepaid card that can be used on the internet, several online casinos are included as shopping sites.
- Entropay: this payment method allows for instant deposits into an online casino account using a credit card.
- iDeal: a new payment method which is highly popular in the Netherlands. It is very user-friendly and does not require any account creation, registering or downloading.
- myCitadel: a fast e-wallet to make deposits into your online casino account.